We are proud to be thought partners to the world’s smartest organisations.
Whether strategy consultants or rocket scientists, our clients are knowledge-rich businesses selling products and services based on expertise. Their value is locked in the minds of their experts, their intellectual property, and their complex technologies.
Our mission is to unleash that value.
- “Man Bites Dog delivered our most commercially successful campaign to date.” Andy Rowlands, Former Head of Corporate Communications, Arcadis
- “Man Bites Dog has the rare combination of a deep understanding of the market, coupled with a creative and deeply analytical approach.” Nina Bjornstad, Country Manager UK&I, Google for Work
- “Man Bites Dog’s client satisfaction is through the roof.” B2B Marketing Awards
- “I have never worked with an agency that has such a strong B2B specialism and commercial understanding.” Debbie Hatfield, Marketing Communications Manager, HireRight
- “Man Bites Dog are an impressive consultancy and clearly have a great relationship with their clients.” Fresh Awards
- Selected Clients
- Professional Services
- Legal Services
- Financial Services
- HR, Recruitment & Leadership
- Industry, Trade & Logistics
- SME & Mid-Market
Everyone sounds the same; say something extraordinary. Differentiate with ideas-led sales and marketing. Find out more
Talk business first, the law second. Put commercial thinking and creative ideas at the heart of marketing to differentiate and win. Find out more
From transactions to trust. Build long-term client value with big ideas that inspire thought and action. Find out more
Rubbish in; rubbish out. Injecting new thinking and big ideas to deliver extraordinary sales and marketing results. Find out more
HR solutions solve business problems. Amplify the extraordinary impact of people with extraordinary marketing ideas. Find out more
Traditional property marketing approaches are no longer fit for purpose. Use big ideas to promote the places that people want to live, work and play. Find out more
From product-led to ideas-led marketing. Inject new thinking and big ideas to help sales reach the boardroom. Find out more
We know that there is no such thing as ‘the SME sector’. The UK’s 4.5 million small and medium-sized enterprises are as individual as the entrepreneurs and management teams behind them. Find out more