HireRight wanted to cement its place as the leading authority on background screening and candidate due diligence across EMEA, focusing initially in the UK territory.
Man Bites Dog repositioned HireRight’s service from background screening to “candidate and leadership due diligence”, inventing a more effective proposition and a series of campaigns highlighting people as organisations’ greatest risk. Our Untouchables campaign proved that graduates receive more screening than CEOs, building profile across all key national and business media with high-level HR readerships.
Our annual programme has increased brand awareness of HireRight in the UK and delivered directly attributable sales results including:
- Significant increase in sales enquiries and market recognition of their position as thought leaders to the pre- employment screening industry
- Contributing to a number of high value business wins across the company’s key sectors.
- Industry-leading social media and content development.
- Coverage in UK nationals and international publications including The Sunday Times, Financial Times, The Daily Telegraph, Reuters and Forbes.
- Regular in-depth features in risk, HR and business publications.
- “I have never worked with an agency that have had such a strong B2B specialism and commercial understanding.” Debbie Hatfield, Marketing Communications Manager, HireRight