Climbing The Value Chain
Whether they are selling high value services, or more technical solutions, companies are increasingly relying on the buying clout found at the very top of the organisation: vying for the attention of time-poor CXOs. Reaching C-level executives and board members is a key goal for many of Man Bites Dog’s clients as they seek to generate demand for their complex products and services.
Man Bites Dog is the expert at engaging senior decision-makers, from strategic leaders to functional heads. Our campaigns and guru building programmes for leading business advisory firms (KPMG, EY, Strategy&, Linklaters to name but a few) give us unique insight into creating authority at board level. Our deep knowledge gives us the confidence to break the tired old rules of C-Suite marketing, enabling our clients to cut through competitor noise and create a differentiated position to support profitable conversations.
BLOG: Changing The Big 4 Game
With consulting back in the hot seat for Big 4 firms targeting growth in financial services, how can these companies demonstrate the nuanced business wisdom essential to appeal to C-suite buyers?
CASE STUDY: Google For Work - Supermarket C-Suite
Man Bites Dog set out to develop an end-to-end marketing communications programme that would build awareness, drive interest and deliver direct sales from top retail prospects.
NEWS: Man Bites Dog Finalist In B2B Marketing Awards' ‘Best Corporate Decision-Maker-Targeted campaign’
The team created an immersive event concept for Google for Work – The Retail Agility Challenge – influenced by the Escape Room trend, to deliver Google’s brand promise and engage directly with senior retail prospects.
- “Man Bites Dog has the rare combination of a deep understanding of the market, coupled with a creative and deeply analytical approach.” Nina Bjornstad, Country Manager UK&I, Google for Work
- “The Sustainable Cities Index exceeded all expectations. It was a first for Arcadis and has opened up a host of opportunities for us to engage with city influencers, developers and policy makers to help inform the future of their cities.” John Batten, Global Cities Director, Arcadis
- “We needed to have conversations beyond product with our customers. We were able to have really productive conversations with the C-suite using the Mined, Made, Moved campaign. It was also very important for internal comms and informing our strategy pipeline.” Michele Fiorentino, Head of Strategy at Castrol B2B (presenting 'Mined, Made, Moved' at the Chief Strategy Officer Summit)
- “The team is super bright and buttoned.” Matthew Cushen, Director, ?What If!
- “I've never seen an FX company in our field achieving such exposure.” Will Tracey, Sales Director, Monex Europe