1st July 2021
We’re looking for two enthusiastic Executives to join our growing pack in Brighton. This would suit a new graduate or a second-jobber looking to expand their experience in marketing and public relations.
Our new recruits will have the opportunity to learn from the best, working with our award-winning team on exciting global business brands to help them lead change on issues from sustainability and global trade to digital transformation and the future of work.
We do interesting and inspiring work to be proud of and have built a collegiate culture based on hard work and good fun. It’s one of the reasons we win so many awards, and why our team choose to stay and grow with us.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with key journalists and securing regular media opportunities.
- Copywriting (with senior support where needed) – media pitches, press releases, reports, blogs, etc.
- Delivering quality background research to support projects.
- Helping to develop big ideas by contributing to idea-generating brainstorms.
- Supporting the team in the creation of new business materials and taking part in business-winning pitches.
- Supporting your fellow dogs (including managing and helping to train new team members).
- Pitching in and supporting your pack with ad hoc work as required.
The key qualities we’re looking for in our new recruits:
- A desire to learn more about marketing and public relations.
- A keen interest in media and current affairs.
- An outstanding communicator – written and verbal.
- A curious mind interested in business, the global economy and major trends from climate change to the future of work.
- A passion for creating ideas with a desire to learn how to craft a compelling story, generate and evidence big ideas.
- A team player who loves helping their team and clients reach their full potential.
We need an ambitious, enthusiastic, and seriously smart junior professional who is keen to learn and shares our dedication to doing brilliant work.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Check out our Instagram account – Life at Man Bites Dog – to keep up to date on our latest adventures – from the annual European Weekender to Friday night cocktails, we’re always finding ways to make mischief.
Please send covering letter and CV to email@example.com