Black Lion Street, Brighton
Full time, Permanent
(At least 3 days per week in Brighton office)
Man Bites Dog is an award-winning global B2B thought leadership and strategic marketing consultancy working with some of the world’s most exciting companies, including global leaders and challengers in the tech, professional services and financial services sectors. From sustainability to the future of work, our campaigns focus on some of today’s biggest issues and apply fresh thinking to fascinating subjects.
We do interesting and inspiring work to be proud of and have built a collegiate culture based on hard work and good fun. It’s one of the reasons we win so many awards, and why our team choose to stay and grow with us.
As a Senior Consultant / Senior Account Manager at Man Bites Dog your responsibilities will include:
- Managing end-to-end client projects and relations with support from a Principal Account Manager.
- Leading on campaigns, providing strategic counsel throughout.
- Advising team on strategy and approach on media and influencer relations on retainers.
- Creating and designing integrated PR & marketing campaigns – including tactical plans (all channels).
- Responsible for: data mining, scoping and analysis.
- Being the key point of contact for team on day-to-day client liaison and regular reporting.
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of all relevant trends: including megatrends and the news and policy agenda relevant to our clients and their audiences.
- Proactively contributing to the generation of ideas – facilitate workshops / brainstorms, support the creation of hypotheses and strategic ideas for campaigns.
- Project managing the team to ensure adequate allocation of tasks, review progress of activities and present client-ready deliverables to the PC for review.
The key qualities we’re looking for in our new recruits:
- A business enthusiast with solid experience in B2B marketing communications.
- A PR and marketing expert with an excellent knowledge of the global news agenda and strong media & influencer relations skills.
- An industry and sector expert – clear understanding of business audiences that our clients target, from SMEs to global corporates.
- An exceptional consultant able to maintain and grow client relationships.
- Strong commercial acumen – first-rate financial planning and reporting with the ability to set and work to budget and monitor profitability.
- Someone who is at Senior level with around 5 years experience.
- 25 days annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays as well as an additional day off for your birthday.
- An individual training budget to be spent on your career growth and development, as well as weekly ‘Thinking Thursday’ sessions with external speakers or a member of the Man Bites Dog team.
- Flexible and hybrid working options.
- A social calendar your friends will be jealous of, including an annual business planning trip to Europe!
- A bright and inspiring office based in the heart of Brighton, a stone’s throw from the beach.
- A CEO and Senior Leadership Team dedicated to the business and its people.
- All the usual pension, health plans etc.
Please send covering letter and CV to [email protected]
Due to business growth, we have a number of open vacancies - if your experience doesn't quite align with this specification, please visit our website or LinkedIn 'Jobs' page for all vacancies or contact [email protected]
Man Bites Dog encourages applications from candidates from diverse and under-represented backgrounds. Our office is fully accessible for wheelchair users.
Check out our Instagram account – Life at Man Bites Dog – to keep up to date on our latest adventures – from our annual European trip to Friday night cocktails, we’re always finding ways to make mischief.